Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kimiko and co!

Finally, here's the videos of the base mesh of my character, and the finalised props for the project we've just finished! The main aim of the project was for us to get used to using Maya as an alternative to 3dsmax. Annoyingly I've now developed a little bit of a love hate thing for Maya...  half the things seem to take twice as long, and then the other half are super speedy quick. Now if only I could remember how to navigate the viewport in max...

Here's Kimiko from Dresden Codak and props =) (Kimiko and other designs all belong to Aaron Diaz, I have simply edited them to try and get them to work in 3d. Now go read his webcomic if you haven't http://dresdencodak.com/)

Next step in this module will be to take the character and put her in a games engine and look at shaders and such, which I am really looking forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Me likey! Your environment prop is damn awesome :3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete