Thursday 14 March 2013

Project Echoes - Frozen Fountain

So it's been a little crazy trying to get all these props together, but here's my most recent one. Got the diffuse, bump and spec done, but I feel I might have to further work on it to give it the right feel. It's meant to be a fountain that's frozen mid flow, but I'm not sure that's getting across right now.

One thing I might do to solve this is to look at shaders which I could use in unity on the ice to mke it more belieable, and another thing I might want to do is add a layer of snow over the fountain, and then change the spec map to reflect that so there feels like a clear difference between them.

I'll get onto those things as soon as I've got the other props up to standard, but until then, fountain!


No comments:

Post a Comment